From your pastor’s heart
Thank you again . . . for all the kind words, cards and love gift on my anniversary. You are loving and gracious people. You have demonstrated your love over and over in the past 30 years. I look forward to what God has for us in the days ahead. God continues to teach me and amaze me. We have exciting days ahead.
I don’t brag enough . . . about our church staff! Can I take a moment to say thank you to the staff for all their hard work and commitment to Jesus?
- We are blessed a with strong and talented support staff. The ladies who work in the office are amazing. They make us look good. Jane, Karyn, Stephanie, Kimberlie, and Amy see their jobs as ministry. It makes a difference. They love people and want to encourage and bless our church. We are so fortunate to have them.
- We are blessed with faithful maintenance folks. Tony, Katrina, and Tina work endlessly to keep our facility clean and properly set up. They also see their work as “to the Lord.” They are a great part of the team here and I am grateful for them.
- We are blessed with a gifted ministerial staff that has a servant heart. Leslie, Steve, Nick and Rusty are not just fellow workers, but friends. Sometimes I forget to tell them how much they mean to me and how thankful I am to work alongside them. They put in lots of hours, they have a heart for you and the kingdom and God is still working and growing all of us.
- And can I brag a little about our intern staff? We have Philip, Kasey, and Dustin who are young, energetic and full of ideas and love for our church. They are expanding our rec ministry and our student ministry is growing. Kasey will continue to help with our children and lead out on Sunday morning with Kid’s Worship. Be sure to encourage them.
- Anytime I recognize and honor someone, I know I have left out so many who work behind the scenes as faithful, godly lay people. Thank you for serving in so many ways. I sometimes get amazed at how many of you are serving and ministering in ways I never would have imagined. Keep up the good work. I pray God’s joy for you as you love and serve.