Booth Assignments will be given out at CHECK-IN. If you would like to donate a silent auction item to promote your booth, please leave it at Check-In. SEE EARLY SET-UP TIME BELOW!
Friday October 20, 2017 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday October 21, 2017 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Vendor Set-Up Times
Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (table & rack set-up only – no merchandise)
Friday October 20, 2017 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Table and 2 Chairs: $10
Business Distributor Booths
Distributorship booths are limited to one per company. Distributors must sell a product. New service-only distributors will not be accepted. Distributorship booths are also accepted on a first-come basis.
- Booth Locations: All booths are indoor in our gym, fellowship hall, foyer, classrooms & downstairs halls.
- Size: Approximately 100 sq. ft (10′ x 10′ or equivalent)
- Check-in: Located in front lobby.
- Unclaimed Booths: Vendors that have not checked-in or made late check-in arrangements prior to Friday 10:00 am will forfeit their booth space and booth fees..
- Return Vendors: Registrations are accepted on a first-come basis. Register prior to August 1, 2017 if you would like to reserve your booth space from 2016.
- Please, no tents or canopies without prior permission.
- Food vendors are not accepted.
- Booth applications are accepted on a first-come basis, and must be approved by the Festival Committee.
- No cancellation refunds after September 30, 2017.
- No alcohol, tobacco, drug, guns, political, or anti-Christian logos or items will be accepted.
- Application fees will be returned if booth space is unavailable.
- Accepted vendors will be listed below on this website.
- Vendors will receive their booth assignments at Check-In.